Build optimal stain sets in minutes, even if you are just a beginner
- Log on to CytoGenie; Go to the stain set builder.
- Select the flow instrument you want to use.
- Use autocomplete and dropdown menus to enter/select your markers.
- Do the same to enter/select your "dump" channel markers (to exclude unwanted cells).
Customize your stain sets for best marker detection on key cell types
- Enter your target cell types, or select them from your previously entered targets.
- Select the expression levels you expect for each of the markers on each of the cell types.
- Lock in any clones, flurochromes and/or reagents that you specifically want to use
- Use the Conditions dropdown to indicate permeabilization or other treatments
Select "Optimize" from the AutoColor dropdown, and let CytoGenie do the rest...
Whether you’re new to flow or an old hand, CytoGenie makes protocol design faster and easier
- Build protocols tailored to your flow instruments,reagent stocks, target cells and marker expression
- Automatically add compensation and other controls
- Automatically compute all reagent and sample volumes
- Automatically create pipetting layouts
- Transfer subject, sample, reagents and contol labels to cooperating flow instruments.
- Reuse or modify protocols, stain sets, target cells and marker expression levels.
- Share your protocols, instrument configurations, stain sets, reagent specs, subject and sample tags, etc.
- Access your protocols any time anywhere, online or off.
Let CytoGenie do the grunt work. Treat yourself to more time to think (or anything else)