Forget about Colors!
Yes. To design a stainset, you are no longer required to add the reagents manually.
- Enter the marker(s) in your stainset page
- Double click on the 'Dye' column and click 'Specify preferred catalog(s)' from the drop down list
- Specify the Preferred vendor(s) catalog for CytoGenie to look into.
- Click on 'Add reagent(s) to book' button, available at the bottom of the stain sets page.
- CytoGenie will import the reagents for you from the vendor catalog(s).
- Click the icon on the 'local stock' column. Reagent details window pops up.
- Review the reagent details and enter the lot ID and vial information.
Cool. Isn't it?